Posting video from mobile phone to drupal website via email requests from user to configure a mobile phone with smtp settings and reasonable Internet connection (3g). Costs depends from your mobile phone provider: at some networks you pay only for transfer volume, at others you might pay for "event" of establishing connection.
On server side you will probably need to setup smtp server and provide access to it to users of your website. Transcoding of posted video employs ffmpeg, its standard software on proper hosting server.
1. Email with video attachment from mobile phone is sent to a defined mailbox
2. Drupal website downloads Mail on cron (mailhandler module)
3. Emails are turned into nodes with videos as attachments
4. Media Mover runs on cron, trans-coding mobile video formats and creating thumbnails
5. Transcoded flash video files are added to cck file field
6. Thumbnail added to file field
7. Nodes are themed using swftools to display video using "JWplayer"